I can’t believe it’s already the new year! My first outfit of 2019 is actually my last outfit of 2018. We stayed in on New Year’s Eve, but here’s what I wore to dinner the night before.
You can’t have too many sparkles when ringing in the new year! That’s why I chose to pair my sparkly star skirt with some reversible sequin boots, both from Lane Bryant.
This top is a wrap bodysuit that I got from Forever 21 about a year ago. I’ve paired it with a bralette from Torrid. This combination shows a little skin while still keeping me warm!
- Bodysuit – old Forever 21
- Bralette – Black Ladder Lace Bralette from Torrid, size 2
- Skirt – Star Mesh Full Midi Skirt from Lane Bryant
- Tights – old Lane Bryant
- Booties – I swear they were purchased in November from Lane Bryant but aren’t on the site anymore
- Bag – old Target
- Ring – rose gold hedgehog from Michael Tatom (which will have its own blog post in the near future)